The ladies of WinMock are back with the yummiest holiday cocktail! We think this will be on the menu at our next Christmas party. Because butterscotch!
Butterscotch and dark chocolate are the perfect complement to each other in a sweet cocktail made just for these cold winter evenings. With the rich coffee and vanilla flavor of Kahlua paired with the sweet butterscotch and chocolate duo, a creamy dessert cocktail is created.
Dark chocolate shavings (optional)
A martini shaker
A chilled martini glass
1. Start by adding ice into the shaker, then combining ½ an ounce of Kahlua, ½ an ounce of Butterscotch Schnapps, ½ an ounce of vodka, and ½ an ounce of heav y cream.
2. Shake the ingredients together for a few seconds.
3. Swirl chocolate syrup on the inside of your chilled martini glass, then pour the martini through the strainer into the glass.
4. Swirl more chocolate syrup on the top of the martini before serving.
5. For a sweet addition, sprinkle chocolate shavings on top (a candy bar chopped up or shaved works wonderfully!).
The gals from WinMock