Rebecca here from Darling Cashmere, and I am happy to be back with another party recipe for you!
Summer is just around the corner, and with that comes backyard barbeques, dinner al fresco, and brunch on the patio. Add this Elderflower Cucumber Spritzer to your menu for a unique twist and extra dose of fresh!
· Elderflower syrup or elderflower lemonade
· ½ cup sliced cucumbers + a few extra for garnish
· 2 oz. St. Germain
· 3 oz. San Pellegrino
· Juice of 1 lime + a few lime wedges for garnish
· A few mint leaves for garnish
What to do:
1. Puree cucumber slices and elderflower syrup together.
2. Mix puree with St. Germain and lime juice in cocktail shaker.
3. Add San Pellegrino, then pour into individual glasses or large pitcher for a batch.
4. Garnish with your combination of lime wedges, mint leaves, and cucumber slices.
Sip and enjoy!